Scroll to top
© 2022, All rights reserved frshlabs


Digital marketing strategies through Social Media, SEO, and PPC campaigns are placed behind every great brand that aims to make impactful emotional connections with their audience.

Adidas Logo
Taco Bell Logo
Sands Casino Logo
Temple University Logo
tupperware logo


Digital marketing helps brands amplify their reach and awareness online. SEO, PPC, and Social Media digital marketing strategies help businesses of all sizes generate and increase traffic to their sites. The ultimate goal is to engage your audience through digital experiences that aim to generate leads that convert.


Take a look at our case studies

    Search Engine Optimization

    SEO – Search Engine Optimization.

    A website must be designed in such a way that people can find it – and that starts with visibility to search engines. A good site should be technically optimized for search engine optimization SEO, and built so that there are relevant, engaging landing pages for users to land on. There’s different ways to target your audience through the basis of research and understanding KPI’s in order to implement a cohesive marketing strategy.

    PPC – Pay Per Click

    So you want to bring brand awareness and drive traffic to your site? The most cost effective way to make that happen is through PPC ads. Pay-per-click advertising is most common in search engine results pages, like Google or Bing, but it can also apply to social networks. The only thing is that in order for PPC ads to work correctly you need to truly understand your audience. The more you know about your ideal target audience the easier it is to segment your ads to eventually generate leads to your site.

    close up of a phone screen with social media icons

    Social Media Ads

    Social media marketing engages your audience through social networks to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening, and engaging your followers. Brands can also run social media ads to generate brand awareness and leads.

    Digital Marketing & Lead Generation

    Lead generation is the process of attracting prospects to your business and increasing their interest through your brand. Creating a sales funnel that converts prospects into an ideal customer. There are different methods to generate leads online, we use a combination of growth hacking, organic strategies, and paid ads. Regardless of the industry generating leads is critical to creating a sustainable business.

    SEO Search Engine Optimization


    Take a look at our exclusive projects



      Google Analytics offers an easy and free way to track and analyze visitors on your website. With its robust web analytics and reporting tools, Google Analytics can help you make the most out of visitors and potentially turn them into customers.


      Campaign management is the planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. These tasks span the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result.


      Your content should be written specifically for your industry or market to have the best chance of ranking on search engines.


      Local SEO is all about increasing online search visibility so your business can be found by nearby online searchers. The idea is to help you rank on search engines locally and organically based on your targeted keywords.


      Retargeting is about re-engaging someone who interacted with your brand online without making a purchase. In fact, only 2% of web traffic converts during the first interaction. If you want to reach the other 98% of people in your target audience, you need a retargeting strategy.


      Remarketing is when you take action to re-engage customers based on their previous purchases. This is an important part of a customer retention strategy and is often done through email marketing.

      WITH US

      Learn about our digital marketing services.